HN4U Online Education – Our Journey with Food
In this 3 month course, you will learn:
Making Sustainable Food Choices – Food the First Medicine
- Where to Begin – Making Sustainable Food Choices for Health
- Optimum Nutrition on a Fixed Budget
- I hate to cook, But I Enjoy food
- Roadmap to Clean Eating
Building Your Versatile Pantry
- Foundational Staples to Buy in Bulk
- Ways to Store Food and Foods for Health
- Build it Yourself – Food Sensitivities
- Quality Cookware and Tools
Healthy Meals Made Fast
- What are the building block of a healthy meal?
- Build it Yourself – Food Sensitivities Part 2
- A New Way to View “Fast Food” (Making More: Creative Uses for Leftovers)
- Freeing Your Inner Chef
At the end of successfully completing the course, you will also receive a program completion certificate.
Does this course qualify for professional continuing education (CE) credits?
HN4U OnLine.Ed ~ Our Journey with Food, Course One issues a 25 credit-hour Certificate of Completion.
Each professional organization decides what educational activities are eligible for CE credit.
- American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB)
We cannot guarantee any specific organization will accept this program; however, we currently have submitted CE applications with:
- The Oregon Holistic Nurses Association (OHNA) (Nursing Professionals)
- THe Nutrition Therapy Association
This list will be updated as our applications are approved.