HN4U Online Education – Our Journey with Food
In this 3 month course, you will learn:
Making Sustainable Food Choices – Food the First Medicine
- Where to Begin – Making Sustainable
- Food Choices for Health
- How to shop real foods on a fixed budget
- I hate to cook, but I enjoy food
- What affordable foods provide
- optimum nutrition
Building Your Versatile Pantry
- Foundational staples to buy in bulk
- Best ways to store foods for health
- Build it yourself – food sensitivities
- Quality cookware and tools
Healthy Meals Made Fast
- What are the building block of a healthy meal?
- Build it yourself – food sensitivities part 2
- A new way to view “Fast Food”
- Making more: creative uses for leftovers
At the end of successfully completing the course, you will also receive a program completion certificate.
Does this course qualify for professional continuing education (CE) credits?
HN4U OnLine Education – Our Journey with Food Course One issues a 25 credit-hour Certificate of Completion. Each professional organization decides what educational activities are eligible for CE credit. We cannot guarantee this program course will be accepted by any specific organization; however, we currently have submitted CE applications with:
- The Oregon Holistic Nurses Association (Nursing Professionals)
This list will be updated as our applications are approved.